PADI beginner courses with Croatia Divers
Croatia Divers is a recognized PADI 5 star Gold Palm Instructor Development Dive Resort and PADI Dive school.
PADI Open Water Diver Course
This is the entry course to become an independent diver!
During your Open Water Diver course you'll learn all the basics of scuba diving. Already after the first diving sessions in the pool or in confined water you will experience the fun of diving.
Under professional supervision, step by step you will learn all the basics of diving, dive techniques, how to become a confident diver, how to have a good time under water, how to handle your equipment, how to recognize safe equipment, how to take care of your buddy (you never dive alone and you have always a buddy), how to be a safe diver and how beautiful and exciting the underwater world is!
€ 339- euro including full MARES equipment rental - duration 3 days
€ 299,- Junior open water diver course: from 10 to 15 years - duration 3 days
PADI Open Water Diver & Advanced Open Water Diver combination incl. full equipment rental
Each dive of the Advanced course is called an Adventure Dive and after completing 5 Adventure Dives you will become an Advanced Open Water Diver. Two of the dives are Deep and Navigation, - these are known as core dives. The other 3 dives are elective dives and you can choose from a range of adventure dives
There is not as much theory involved and there is no final exam..
You will get specific tasks under water for certain forms of diving. For example; mapping a Wreck on the Wreck Adventure Dive, buoyancy tasks during PPB and so on. The Advanced Open Water Diver Course makes you a more confident, experienced and safer diver which means that every dive you do becomes more fun (you are more relaxed so you notice more, your air lasts longer, etc).
* choice of elective dives is dependent upon dive center logistics
Special offer € 539,- including full equipment rental for both courses - duration 5 days (you save 79 euro)
PADI Open Water referral
This means that you are completing your theory and swimmingpool sessions prior to your arrival and make the 4 open water training dives with us.
€ 249-, including full equipment rental - duration 2 days
€ 269,- if you wish to include the Premium offer (see Open Water - Premium course)
PADI referral Open Water Diver & Advanced Open Water Diver course combination
This means that you are completing your theory and swimmingpool sessions for the open water prior to your arrival and make the 4 open water training dives plus the 5 adventure dives with us.
€ 449,- including full equipment rental for both courses - duration 4 days
A fantastic 20 minute dive in Seahorse bay with our PADI Instructors and explore the underwater world.
€ 49 including full Mares equipment. A second dive later in the day is only € 29
PADI Scuba diver course
€ 229,- including full MARES equipment rental. Duration of the course: 2 days
PADI Scuba Diver to PADI Open Water Diver
€ 229,- including full MARES equipment rental - duration of the course: 2 days
- PADI theory and PADI practical sessions
- Full Mares equipment rental - new !!
- PADI instructor professional and experienced
- All the needed pools sessions and open water dives
- A fun and great course
All courses above exclude the following:
- PADI digital e-Manual or the Open water touch both included certification fee
- Logbook € 8 - Croatia Divers dive logbook
WHAT IS PADI open water Touch AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
The benefits of PADI eLearning:
- Enjoy the newest course infromation, graphis and video's even onlne when downloaded on your tablet or Ipad
- Convenient online access to knowledge, quizes and the final exam
- Development course material for one year so you can start well in advance
- The program is suitable for Ipad, Tablet and on your computer
- Unlimited and unrestricted access to an online Version of the PADI Open Water Diver Manual
- The ability to complete knowledge assessments at your own pace.
- all theaoty will we done in advance and prior to your holiday and course days
- At resort you only have to complete the practical course portion so the fun start straight away